Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm a Very Brave Girl

Daddy and Aunt Pat took me to the Vet today.  I got a shot for distemper and didn't even flinch!  Of course I didn't flinch.  My temper is quite wonderful, thank you very much.  Granted, I didn't appreciate the doctor looking in my ears or at my teeth, but I was a good girl.  It was so good to see our friends at the Vet's office again. I've even lost some weight since my last visit.  I do have some tartar on my teeth and may need to have them cleaned, but it might not be until later in the year.  I'll have to go back in April or May, depending on the weather, to have my heart worm test.  Good thing I have some warning.  I'll have plenty of time to study.

Aunt Pat's giving me this look.  Okay, I know the heart worm test isn't something I can take like a human takes a test.  I may be cute, sweet and fluffy, but I've got brains too.   Tomorrow, I'll have a post that will shatter one's illusions about animal weather forecasting.   

No comments: