Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's No Place Like Home!

This special guest post I dictated to Daddy, instead of Aunt Pat.  She's fine, but sometimes I like to give her a post or two off to keep her fresh.  Anyway, the hot weather continues! Friday and Saturday are supposed to be in the 90's with some rain possible on Saturday.  Freddy loves to hang out in the pool which he did today during our visit to his family's house.  Me?  I'm not a big fan of water, unless I can drink it.  I prefer to relax indoors, in the air conditioning.
                                                

Our friend Sarah went home today.  We dropped her off on our way home from Freddy's family's house.  Her mom is doing much better after her surgery and after a few visits with her, Sarah was ready to go home. 
 We're all really glad that Sarah stayed with us.  It was so nice to have another girl around the house, and Freddy and I enjoyed her company.  She had lots of energy, and loved running around the backyard, as well as playing chase in the house with the tennis ball.  She loved her daily car rides with Daddy, and playing tug-of-war with anyone who would play with her.  She's a very sweet girl and we hope she, and her sister Weezie, come over to play sometime. 
Next week, I have an appointment with my favorite groomer, D.  I love seeing the other dogs she takes care of, and chatting with them.  Not that I would ever gossip.  Nope, what happens in the salon, stays in the salon.  I just need to be sure I stay well-informed about current events from a dog's eye view.  Knowledge is power, as the old saying goes.  We hope everyone stays cool this weekend!
                                         

No comments: