Friday, July 2, 2010

Feeling So Much Better

just in time for the hot weather.  It's supposed to get really hot and muggy this weekend, so we're very happy that Daddy dropped us off at the Groomer yesterday!  You can see, Chloe really needed a haircut.  Here's her "after" photo.  Gotta love the red, white and blue bows in her hair.  So patriotic for the upcoming holiday.  Chloe was so excited to get there, she slipped out of the harness Daddy just bought her and ran right to the door. She really gave Daddy a fright!  Now, she'll have to get a new harness, since she slipped out of it when our Groomer was getting her ready to go home!

This is my before photo.  You can't really see much of a difference, but I can feel it. Daddy had to stop back for a moment and the Groomer told him that I was shedding more in the tub.  I'll let Aunt Pat brush me, but only for a little while.  There's still a lot of hair left to get off, but that's why I like to roll around in the grass!


This is my "after" photo.  Note the snazzy bandanna with red and white stripes dotted with blue stars.

After we got home, and had our usual post-Groomer long drink of water, we went outside.  I didn't even feel like rolling around like I usually do.

No comments: