Thursday, November 18, 2010

Workin' Like...Well, You Know...

 a dog!  We've been very busy since Halloween.  The Rehab Vet gave us new exercises to do and told Daddy that we should be increasing my walking distance.  That's fine with me.  I never liked it when Aunt Pat would take me home after walking both Chloe and I, and then she'd go back out with Chloe for a longer walk.  Aunt Pat said she could hear me barking, err, complaining down the street.  Or, Aunt Pat and I would turn around when Daddy and Chloe would keep going.  I'd stop, and turn around every so often to see if they were coming back the same way we came.  Now, I know Chloe enjoyed spending some alone time with Aunt Pat or  Daddy, but I still missed them.  Now that I'm walking longer, Daddy and Chloe will only go a short distance ahead of us, or Aunt Pat and I will head back when I'm ready. 
 We've gotten a little shaggy lately, so today, Chloe and I got to spend the day at the Groomer!  We needed it, especially Chloe.  I know I feel so much better.  Sure, Aunt Pat brushes me, but there's nothing like a nice relaxing bath.  I even got a nice hug from the Groomer!     

Daddy and Aunt Pat want us to stay as clean as possible.  Next Friday we go see...HIM...again, for our yearly photos.  Chloe and I will be making our lists and checking them twice.  But, we'll have to watch our Thanksgiving feasting.  The camera tends to add pounds so they say, and we want to look our best. 

No comments: