Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Looking Good, Feeling Better

 What a difference a good bath makes!  It's taken a while, but I'm finally starting to feel better.  I'm not having the the gas or diarrhea that I have been, which is a relief...both for me and the humans.  Aunt Pat told me my gas smelled so bad it could be classified as a weapon of mass destruction.  I gave her a look, but didn't growl at her.  I had a little setback at the end of last week, but I think swallowing the stick had something to do with it.  I'm on a new food, a special diet for dogs with tummy troubles.  It's pretty yummy, I must say, but I do miss Aunt Pat's home cooking.

Anyway, about the bath.  I was finally able to go to the Groomer!  I was supposed to go with Chloe, but the humans decided to keep me home.  I think Chloe felt a little guilty about going without me, because Daddy said she didn't want to stay at first.  She also asked me not to post about our Groomer visit until I could go.  She's so thoughtful.  She really needed a good bath. 


She looks so much cuter now.  

No comments: