Tuesday, September 13, 2011

End of the Season Gardening

Aunt Pat and I took advantage of some nice weather to do some end of the season gardening.  I ate, err we picked the rest of the beans.  But, there are still some carrots left, and the strawberries need some tending.  The carrots are delicious, if I do say so myself. 



I haven't found any strawberries in a while.  Aunt Pat said it was due to the really hot summer we had.  They're supposed to be ever bearing plants-which means they grow all summer long, but I guess Mother Nature had other plans.

One thing I like more than working in the yard, is laying in the sun.  Laying in the sun and having a tummy rub is the absolute best! If I look a little tired in these pictures, it's because I had a very busy weekend.  Saturday, Daddy and Aunt Pat took me to the pet store!  We bought a present for a new friend of mine and we went to see him.  More details about that this weekend, along with a big announcement...and photos!

No comments: