Sunday, September 4, 2011

Enjoying the Summer



The weather's been so nice, so the best thing to do is to get out and enjoy it!  It won't be long until it gets colder and the snow starts to fall.  The humans have been taking me out for more frequent walkies, which has been nice.  We've met more neighbors and their dogs.  Last night when Daddy had me out for walkies, we saw our neighbor who was walking a lovely Springer Spaniel.  I was so excited to see him.  Our neighbor is dog sitting for a friend, so I wanted to make sure he felt welcome. 

Daddy and Aunt Pat even had a garage sale!  At first when they talked about it, I thought they were going to actually sell the garage!  But, then she walked me past one of the neighbors garage sales, and then I realized what she meant.  Silly humans.  Why call it a garage sale or a yard sale if you're not actually selling the garage or the yard?  Of course, I was at the kitchen door just begging to get out and greet our prospective customers!  Some ladies commented on how cute I am.  Yes, this picture was from earlier in the summer, not too long after I'd gone to the Groomer.  I was waiting for Aunt Pat to let me out so I could go play with the bird  in the back yard. 

But anyway, my friend Lucy came over with her people!  I was so happy to see her.  Aunt Pat brought me out and we ran around the back yard together.  She even took video!  Aunt Pat tried to upload it here, but the system is being a bit buggy right now.

We've also had a couple of other dogs over to visit, and I think one may be coming to live with us! I don't want to say anything else until he's really here, because I'm afraid I'll jinx it. 

 

No comments: