Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Santa came last night!  I was so relieved this morning when we got up and found this under the tree!  No, not all of the gifts were for us.  There were some presents for Daddy and Aunt Pat beneath the tree, too.
We got lots of toys!  Freddy was able to get the squeakers out of a couple of them not too long after we opened them.  He was just so enthusiastic and grateful for the gifts.   I know they were both a little sad today, since this is the first Christmas without Heidi.  But, they're very thankful that Freddy came to live with us.  I am too.  It's so nice to have another dog to play with.  I may get a little jealous at times if he gets more attention from the neighbors or from my friend Lucy, but I really like him.  I told Freddy that today we should be on our best behavior, and look extra cute and be extra cuddly to make the humans feel better.  I think it helped.  I didn't chew up anything while Daddy and Aunt Pat were at church, and I didn't get into anything either.  Also, when we wished Lucy and her daddy a Merry Christmas, I didn't jump or whine when she sniffed  Freddy.  She had such a nice haircut.   



 We played around so much, we pooped out this evening.  Although we usually conk out on the sofa after the humans have dinner and watch the news.  We hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with their families.

No comments: