Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Katie Loves Her Humans...


but she has an odd way of showing it! This afternoon, Aunt Pat noticed that the edge of one of the pee pads was wet after we'd come in from outside. Sometimes Katie can't wait until the humans are done with whatever they're doing, or she doesn't want to go outside if the weather's bad or it's too hot, or so on. Anyway, when Aunt Pat picked up the pad to throw it out, she noticed this stain on the rug.


Don't you think it looks like a heart? I do. Aunt Pat thinks it was just another accident on the rug because I may have moved the pads when I walked over them. I know it's Katie's way of showing our humans that we love them. Sure, we sent Mommy a birthday card last week and we hope she had a happy day. But we couldn't sign it or anything. Let's face it, we don't know how to write, and it's a little hard to hold, much less control a pen without thumbs! So, that means we have to express our feelings another way, and, well, piddles are something we do a lot. So, why not give the gift that keeps on giving! Katie is a very caring little girl. I know Chloe agrees with me too.

I don't care if Aunt Pat says the stain could also be the continent of South America or Africa instead of a heart. Otherwise, why would she take a photo of the stain before she cleaned it up?

No comments: