Monday, January 12, 2009

Aunt Pat's Been Cleaning Again...


and we helped! Spring cleaning came early in our house. Maybe not so early, considering Spring Training starts in February. It's only 79 days until Baseball's Opening Day!! Anyway, Daddy organized the basement this weekend, while Aunt Pat started to clean her closet. Today, she cleaned my second favorite appliance, the fridge/ freezer! My favorite appliance is the can opener, of course-when I hear that, I know dinner's coming soon! I stayed on the kitchen floor and watched her as she took the food out. I sniffed with her-Aunt Pat has allergies and she doesn't smell so good. Ooops! I meant to say her sense of smell isn't too good some days. Sorry. I'm sure she'll still give me a biskee, though. All I have to do is bark and give her that cute look and we're enjoying our biskees!

I even taste-tested a few crumbs that dropped out of the cold cut drawer when she pulled that out to clean. Katie did too, but she stopped in after Aunt Pat was done to give the floor a final going over. Chloe wasn't too interested. She kept watch at her usual position at the living room window but she made sure Aunt Pat took a break.

No comments: