Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today is The Cleanest Day of the Year!



It's 409, get it? Like 409 the cleaner. Aunt Pat did some cleaning this morning. She sorted out something called Beanie Babies. Daddy and Aunt Pat's late mom collected them and Aunt Pat was To me, and Chloe, they look like really cool chew toys! Don't worry, the toy Chloe has in her mouth isn't a real Beanie. It was a regular stuffed buffalo that a charity sent hoping it would guilt Aunt Pat into sending a donation. I think Chloe sensed Aunt Pat's dislike for the whole idea of using guilt to get a donation, so she picked that one to chew.

I've been in a little better mood the past couple of days, despite being on a diet. I think the extra aspirin is helping. I've been playing more fetch. Yesterday, Daddy put the dog bed that had been in his bedroom, into Aunt Pat's room.

At night, I'll periodically leave Aunt Pat's room and go into that dog bed to sleep. The dog beds are nice, but I really want to sleep on Aunt Pat's bed like Chloe does. I know Aunt Pat says there won't be enough room, but I can curl up rather tightly. Chloe doesn't take up that much room. She loves to snuggle right up against the humans. That leaves half the bed for me! I need to keep giving her those adorable, needy dog looks after she gets into bed, while telepathically sending the words "dog stairs".


No comments: