Friday, April 3, 2009

Yesterday...

was quite a day! Chloe and I went to the Groomer! It was pretty obvious that Chloe needed a haircut, but it's not too obvious with me.

Here we are afterwards. Chloe has festive striped bows in her hair, but you can't see them

too well in this photo. I just love my Easter-themed bandanna. Katie stayed home this time.
She doesn't need a haircut just yet, but maybe in a couple of weeks. Aunt Pat felt a little bad that Katie didn't go, so she bought her a new toy. Actually, she bought each of us a new toy.

Chloe and I were pretty tired yesterday afternoon. We had a nice drink, went outside, and then promptly took a good nap.

The Groomer told Aunt Pat that Chloe and I had put on weight. Personally, I thought it was just the extra hair. It doesn't matter that Aunt Pat's gotten quite a lot off of me when she's brushed me...Well, I guess it does. We have put on some weight this winter, so the four of us are on a diet. Yes, Aunt Pat is joining us in our weight loss endeavor. We girls are all in this together. So, there will be less snacking, smaller portion sizes, and once the weather gets nicer, more time outside. In the meantime we'll play more inside. We'll be very careful not to break anything.

No comments: