Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Feeling Better, But....


I don't know what I have to do to convince the humans that I'm good! Okay, just because I'm still limping a little, and at night I still need a little coaxing to come up the stairs doesn't mean I shouldn't go for walkies! I was so upset about being left home, I started crying! Daddy gave me a nice tummy rub and made me feel better.

Aunt Pat felt so bad, she put me on the leash yesterday and walked me down to the end of the driveway. The garbage men had come for the recycling, so I helped her bring the bins back to the garage! Today I stopped at the rear door of her car, hoping she'd take us for a ride, but no such luck. Sure, I got to go for a ride Monday, and she told me I'll get to go for a ride tomorrow, but why limit our fun to two days this week? We don't always have to have a destination when we go out. Besides, getting there is half the fun, so they say. In Chloe and my case, getting there is the fun.

We hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. We hung out and relaxed.
The humans got us some special treats. Mine were big, but Chloe's were a little more her size.


Chloe was very helpful cleaning up the crumbs. She's been very helpful and attentive since I pulled that muscle.

No comments: