Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's My Turn


to go to the Vet. Daddy and Aunt Pat noticed that I've been shaking my head more, and scratching at my ears. I've been sneezing too, and Aunt Pat doesn't like it when I wipe my nose on her leg. What else am I supposed to do? It's not like I can use a facial tissue. I could rub my nose on the furniture, but I'm sure she would like that even less than using her leg. Anyway, the doctor said I have an ear infection, and he gave me some medicine for the humans to put in my ears. Daddy had to help Aunt Pat do it before he went to work, but I wasn't fighting her. I was very excited after coming home and really, really wanted a few biskees. The nice people at the Vet's office gave me a couple of soft treats before we left. And, well, you know me. I can never eat just one!

Katie went with us, too. Daddy wanted to be sure that her anal glands weren't full. Plus, she hasn't eaten anything yet today. She's drinking water, and Aunt Pat can hear her tummy rumbling. The Vet wasn't too concerned, and said to call him if she doesn't eat anything the rest of the day.

Chloe held down the fort while we were gone. She was very good and kept watch in the window. She was very happy to see us come home.

No comments: