Sunday, September 21, 2008

Katie Looks So Pretty!



She went to the Groomer on Friday and, as you can see, she looks like a new girl! They really do a nice job making all of us look pretty. Aunt Pat says we smell good too, but I think we always smell good, no matter what's in the grass we roll in! Mrs. G. came over to the fence and told Katie how pretty she looked. Katie barked her "thank you" and it's nice to see Katie talk more to the neighbors. I think she's starting to feel better now that she's on the new food.

We were all excited when Daddy got the leashes out. Originally, Daddy was only going to take Katie and me, but Chloe just had to tag along. She went outside with us and jumped into the car. Aunt Pat tried to catch her and bring her back in, but Chloe wouldn't budge. So, Aunt Pat went back inside the house and got her leash. When we stopped at the Groomer's, I thought I was going too, so I jumped out of the car! Daddy took me inside and I said "hello" to the folks inside and a couple of the other customers. Chloe stayed in the car and was so curious about who was coming and going that she left a nose print on the windshield!


After we dropped Katie off, Daddy took Chloe and I to the Vet. I've been shaking my head and pawing at my right ear despite having the humans put antibiotic ointment in my ears twice a day. Well, the doctor said my left ear was good, but my right ear was infected. He gave us more ointment and now I have to take an antibiotic twice a day. Chloe was very polite. She went over to the doctor and kissed him on his hand to say "thank you" for taking care of me.
I left a little...deposit on the way out. I couldn't help it. When a girl has to go, a girl has to go. Daddy went inside and told the staff about it, an offered to clean it up. But the staff was very nice and they took care of it for him.

No comments: