Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Been a Week...



since our last post! Aunt Pat has had a few migraines, plus she had a lot of appointments last week, so she wasn't up to sitting at the computer for very long. It took her a little while to figure out how to edit the footage from the videos that she and Daddy took. But, she got a couple of DVD's made and Daddy mailed one to Mommy on Friday. She tried to upload video here, but kept getting some error messages. She'll have to change the format and will try again this week.

I must say, I'm feeling much better after going to the Groomer! I got a snazzy Halloween bandanna, but the Groomer told Daddy that I need to lose about five pounds. Personally, I think it was just all the hair I had, but the humans are making sure I stay at a healthy weight. Fewer biskees for me, darn it! They've been trying to tempt me to play fetch- Aunt Pat bought a new flying disc that I prefer to chew than chase.

Chloe's been very excited this week! She's chased several birds, chipmunks and those nasty squirrels out of the yard. The squirrels have been dropping a lot of dead branches off of the crab apple tree, and Chloe's watching out that they don't hit any of us. She's also been helping me get more exercise. If she thinks I've been laying around too much, she'll come up to me and start barking, wanting to play. She'll also come around when she sees me snacking on the grass in the backyard, and will come running when I do the biskee bark.


Katie's feeling much better. She's been chasing the squirrels and birds along with Chloe, and generally acting more like her old self. We're very happy to see that she's feeling better.

No comments: