Friday, October 3, 2008

We're In the Movies!


No, we aren't going to Hollywood. Darn, I wanted to meet Lassie! Daddy took a bunch of photos of us and when he went to get them developed, he saw a single use video camera for sale. He thought about it for a while, then asked Aunt Pat to get it when she went to get the photos. Well, the camera was very easy to use-for the humans that is, and he and Aunt Pat got some thrilling footage...I hope Aunt Pat hit the stop in time during our first "fetch" video...I didn't bring the ball back right away, because I had to answer nature's call. As you can see from the photo above, Katie is ready for her close up!

I am, however, happy to report, that there is another fetch sequence in there. There's also a little play time, too. Daddy dropped the camera off this morning, and he'll pick it up tomorrow. I just wish he'd have waited until after I went to the Groomer. I've been licking myself to look presentable, but it's not the same as a professional.

Aunt Pat is hoping she'll be able to post some of the video to the blog, or somewhere else online.
I'll make sure she lets everyone know where to see us. Aunt Pat also sent photos of us to Channel 10! They're making a weather calendar and want photos of people enjoying the weather. If you click on "view photo gallery" you can hunt through the pictures until you find ours! We could be famous!!!

No comments: