Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Got Mail!


Yes, me! I'm moving up in the world! I was thrilled to see my name on the prescription bag from Daddy and Aunt Pat's pharmacy. My regular Vet doesn't have it, so they wrote a prescription for me. I'm not sure how I'm going to sign the form on the front of the bag that tells me my rights. The form on the bag says I have to sign. But, I can't hold a pen, since I don't have any thumbs. Daddy signed the form at the pharmacy when he picked up the medication. Maybe we can pick up the next refill on our way home from the Rehab Vet.

But, the other day, Daddy brought the mail inside and there was an envelope addressed to me! It was a birthday card from the Rehab Vet that was signed by everybody!
I didn't even know it was my birthday. Daddy and Aunt Pat didn't know either because there weren't any new presents, hats or cake. I'm adopted, so there's no way of knowing. I have a feeling the humans didn't want to celebrate on New Year's day because it's so close to Christmas. Maybe someday they'll surprise me with cake and presents. Although, come to think about it, Daddy and Aunt Pat surprise us with toys out of the blue, and they give us a lot of treats and tummy rubs. So, I guess you could say that every day is like my birthday.

No comments: