Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Hope Aunt Pat's Not Offended



This past week Daddy hasn't been feeling too well. He's had a bad bug that's hung on, as well as the same tummy trouble I've had. So, I sat down next to him, put my head on his leg, and decided to dictate this blog post to him. Aunt Pat has still been giving me treats and rubbing my tummy, so I don't think she's upset.

Chloe, Aunt Pat, Daddy and I send our best wishes for a speedy recovery to our Groomer, D. She had surgery on her thumb and will be out of work for a while. Chloe and I always look so cute after our appointments. Chloe loves her ribbons and I love my bandannas. We get a lot of TLC when we're there, and we're looking forward to our next appointment.

I had a therapy appointment earlier this week. This new medicine, Tramadol, is helping my arthritis and doesn't upset my stomach the way the aspirin did. The whirlpool is very relaxing and the laser does a nice job on my hips and knees. Being on a diet isn't much fun, but everyone is proud of me for keeping the weight I lost off. I was so relaxed after my last appointment, I fell asleep in the back seat of the car on the ride home. Instead of going once a week, we're seeing if I can go every ten days or so, so our next appointment isn't until next month!

I heard the Weatherman say that I might be back in the snow angel business next week! Most of our snow has melted and there's a lot of grass showing up in the back yard. Tasty, but I miss rolling around in a nice snow pile. Although, now that it's gotten warmer, we're going back out for walkies twice a day. We like to see what's up in the neighborhood. Aunt Pat and Daddy are careful to keep us away from trash and the other "things" we come across, so we don't have any regrets later...if you know what I mean.

The woof, err, roofers came back yesterday to put in some vents, fix some broken shingles-they didn't break the shingles, the shingles were already broken, or installed improperly. They're very nice, and had some nice things to say about us. Thankfully, the noise wasn't as bad this time.

No comments: