Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Everything's Early This Year!


The weather's been unseasonably warm, and all of the flowers, and trees are blooming early.

Chloe and I have enjoyed watching the magnolia blossom in the front yard. It's nice to smell the blossoms that have fallen off, even though they don't taste very good. Plus, now that people are mowing their lawns, we have more grass to sample! The people at the corner have a very tasty yard, plus they're nice to leave some clippings in a pile just for us. Aunt Pat says they leave the grass like that because it's easier to pick up, but I know it's really for us. We're staying outside longer, too. Chloe loves to lay in the sun, and she's been appreciating the flowers in the garden. I've been sniffing around the strawberry plant, but so far, no strawberries yet. I don't think it'll be too long, though. Aunt Pat saw some blossoms, so I don't think it'll be too long before I start eating...err, picking them.

No comments: