Saturday, August 14, 2010

I've Been So Relaxed...

since Aunt Pat took us to the Groomer on Thursday, I haven't felt up to posting about it.  Chloe and I love to see everybody, sniff the latest gossip, get pampered, and have a nice break from our humans.  Yes, we love Daddy and Aunt Pat,  but sometimes it's nice to have a little "me" time. I'm sure the same is true for the humans, too.  We had so much fun!  We got there before D, our dear friend and "the boss", so there was a little more levity in the air.  When Aunt Pat left, she peeked inside the back and saw Chloe up on the grooming table sharing a bark, err, joke with her Groomer.  Oh, the hilarity!

And yes, the top photo is my "after" shot.  There isn't a noticeable difference from before and after, unlike Chloe.  Here's her "before" 
You can see she's not too thrilled with having her photo taken in this state.  Here's her "after" photo
Much better!  We were both pretty tired after we got home.  Chloe had to lay down under the dining room table to rest even before Aunt Pat took her harness and leash off. 
 Me, I couldn't wait to get my first biskee for being such a good girl while I was out.  My blue bandanna really brings out my highlights, don't you think?  I'm still wearing it, much to the surprise of Daddy and Aunt Pat.

No comments: