Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'll Do Anything For a Bis-kee(Dog Biscuit)...


well, just about anything. I pee and do number 2 outside like the humans want. I sit and will sometimes stay- sitting there while Aunt Pat holds a biskee in front of my face. I'll also come in from the outside when the humans either ask or yell "Who wants a biskee?" Sometimes I'm the first at the door...like here. I think Aunt Pat did this just so she could take a picture. I'm drooling, for crying out loud!
Katie's turning into a little stool pigeon. She already has Daddy wrapped around her four paws, but now she's sucking up to Aunt Pat. The other morning, somebody (certainly not me) found a box of quart freezer bags on the dining room table and took them into the living room. I think we (me and Chloe) were trying to help put them away. Just because part of the box was chewed with some cardboard from the box on the floor is no reason to think anything else was going on. Aunt Pat had been in the shower so Katie did her chirping bark that means "I need something" Of course, Aunt Pat came down to see what Katie needed and found the box. She wasn't too upset, though. She was more concerned that one of us may have swallowed something they shouldn't have and would get sick from it. Nobody got sick that day, but this afternoon, Chloe must've eaten something she shouldn't have from out in the yard because she threw up in two spots on the rug. She was fine after a few minutes, and was able to keep down her food and the usual post outside bathroom biskees. You can bet Aunt Pat kept an eye on her the next times we were out.

No comments: