Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oops, She Did It Again!


Katie ate another dead bird. It was mine, really I found it under a shrub and was sniffing it out. Finders keepers and all that. But, Aunt Pat noticed me warning Chloe to stay away, and told Chloe to leave it. I thought I was in the clear when Aunt Pat told me to drop it. She turned away to get the trowel Daddy uses to clean up after us with when Katie swooped in and grabbed it.

Aunt Pat was not happy. She tried to massage Katie's jaw joint to get her to open her mouth. It didn't work. Nope, Katie ate her treat, had a big drink of water when we got inside the house, and took a nice nap. Just like the humans at Thanksgiving! Mommy wasn't happy either when Daddy told her.

Mommy came over today and took Katie and Chloe for an overnight! They were so excited! Tomorrow they're going to the Groomers for a beauty treatment. Aunt Pat will post an "after" photo tomorrow once they get home.

No comments: