Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Like Spring, But....


I also like making my snow angels. The past few days the weather has been really nice. Aunt Pat has taken us outside and we've even walked around the front yard. She's very happy that some of her bulbs are starting to come up. I think she needs to take a deep breath, calm down, and enjoy the snow. There was enough snow in front so I could make a snow angel yesterday. Today, I had to resort to making a grass angel. Fun, but not as much as a snow angel.

Chloe's enjoying the weather, though. Aunt Pat has been taking her for longer walks this week. This morning a woman and her husband we've seen walking before, came along and the woman cooed over Chloe and told her how cute she was. Chloe ate it up. She's a real people dog.

She also said "Hi" to Tony this morning. His daddy is working afternoons, so he took his walk this morning. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too long until I can go farther than the end of the driveway and around the front yard.

No comments: