Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Got a Present!!


Chloe went to the Groomer yesterday, and I got a present! When Aunt Pat picked Chloe up, our Groomer, D, gave her a bandanna just for me! I love it! It brings out the color of my eyes and coat so well.

Chloe really needed a haircut. She was very shaggy, although the hair wasn't growing in front of her eyes like it usually does. But, the folks at the Groomer did a wonderful job, as usual.

Of course I had to give her a good sniff when she got home. Then we went outside for a while.
The grass hasn't really started to grow yet, but it'll come. It was cold, but the sun was out, so Aunt Pat took us for a walk. Chloe was strutting her stuff. Anyone who saw her, knew how happy she felt.

I did well at the Rehab Vet on Monday, so they want me to walk a little farther on our walks. I still don't like it when I get left home and Aunt Pat takes Chloe back out, but I understand. I don't want to do anything to re-injure myself.

No comments: