Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning and It's Back To Work!


The weather has been wonderful this week, so Aunt Pat has had us outside more often. Chloe loves taking long walks, and I'm going for walks again, too! Monday, I went for my therapy appointment, and the Rehab Vet gave me a very thorough exam. She said my pulled muscle was healing nicely. So, I can go for walks, but they only want me to go as far as the end of the street and back...for now. I did well on the underwater treadmill, so I hope it won't be too long before I can go further. Chloe's already been telling me about the smells and the best trees to read and leave messages on.

Chloe and I have been helping out in the yard, too. Daddy and Aunt Pat have been taking advantage of the weather to get a head start on the yard work. As you can see, I'm in charge of the sticks. Aunt Pat puts the sticks on the pile, and I break them into smaller pieces. Chloe helps, but she's back on bird and squirrel patrol. She's working on her stealth skills, and she thinks she's getting better.

I think they're ignoring Chloe, especially since they're in the neighbors' yards. She thinks her fierceness makes the fence a non-issue, especially since some of them fly or run away when she starts barking. I'm not so sure, but we'll see.

No comments: