Thursday, May 20, 2010

Everything Went Very Well

My surgery went well today, and I would like to thank Dr. H and everyone at the animal hospital for their tender loving care  The wart on my left eyelid came off very easily, and they took off the other one in the lower inner corner of the same eye, and the couple I had on my right eye.  They left the one on the top of my head, though.

 I got a little upset this morning.  I knew I couldn't eat anything,  but I thought that treats didn't count!  Treats aren't real food, they're treats!  The Vet never said anything about snacks.  But, Daddy and Aunt Pat didn't see things my way.  So, Aunt Pat thought she could distract me by getting my harness on me.  Silly me and Chloe, both got so excited about going for a ride in the car.  We thought we were going to the pet store before going to the Vet.  Daddy and Aunt Pat were talking about getting Chloe a harness, and all they have to do is take Chloe to the store and they'll fit her for one.  But, we went straight to the Vet.

 I got upset when Daddy left.  I thought this was going to be an in and out thing, like getting my nails clipped.  I was wrong.  I wouldn't have been good company anyway, since I was pretty dopey until it was time for Aunt Pat to pick me up.    I was pretty wobbly when I first got home, but after finishing off what Chloe left for me, and having a nice drink of water, along with taking care of my other needs, I've been getting steadier as time as passed.  I'm very pleased with how I look.  I know I'll look a little funny for a couple of days.  I know all the celebrities who have their eyes done look puffy afterwards, but I just have some discoloration.  The humans wondered if I'd have a cone around my head or anything, but nope.  Aunt Pat will post photos tomorrow. 

No comments: