Friday, May 7, 2010

First The Weight Loss....

 Then the makeover!  I got to go to the Groomer this morning with Chloe!  It was so nice to have a ride in the car, and then get pampered!  I'll admit it, I needed a bath and a trim as much as Chloe.  You probably can't tell so much from my before 











and after photos, though.   Aunt Pat thinks I smell and look better.   I do look much happier and I have a gleam in my eye. 











The difference  in Chloe is more obvious.  Here's Chloe before








and after:














I got a bandanna with green frogs in pink circles while Chloe got larger pink ribbons. It almost looks like she's got two ribbons on each ear! I guess that's what being cute will get you.









Anyway, she looks and smells her best. Just in time, too. Chloe was pretty wired when she got home, so Aunt Pat took her for a longer walk. She hasn't limped or held her leg up like it hurt in several days, and, Chloe refused to come in the house when we got home. So Aunt Pat took her around the neighborhood. Wouldn't you know, she met more neighbors and another dog! Chloe was well behaved while the humans talked. She and the other dog had a nice sniff, and the other dog's people said how cute Chloe looked. They sounded like very nice people and hopefully I'll get to meet them if they take their dog for a walk.  There's another new dog in the neighborhood we saw the other day.  We have new neighbors around the corner, and they have a poodle.  Chloe's part poodle so we can see some resemblance, only this dog is smaller.  Now that I feel more presentable, we'll have to drag Aunt Pat over, err, say hello when we see him or her walking. 

No comments: