Friday, May 23, 2008

Aunt Pat Got Me a Six Pack!

No, not that kind of a six pack. This kind of a six pack.

I had chewed all of the tennis balls in the bag that she'd gotten at Walmart, and playing fetch with the other toys wasn't the same. I concentrated more on trimming, um, eating the grass, mind you. Daddy works so hard mowing the lawn, I want to do my part to earn my biskees.
Anyway, when she got home, I didn't quite know what to make of the package. I gave it a good smell, but I didn't recognize the familiar tennis ball smell. But, when Aunt Pat opened the container, I got so excited! We went outside and played a little fetch. It was so good to taste the tennis ball again, I couldn't stop chewing!

In fact, I chewed so much, I chewed that ball up within an hour of Aunt Pat bringing it home, and later that day chewed up the second one in the package.
I'm still using the third ball, but still chew it when we're out back. I love to chew it when I'm laying on my back, rolling around in the grass. Sometimes I'll roll on them, like one of those fancy massage thingies.

No comments: