Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!


Katie and Chloe spent Saturday night at Mommy's with Aunts Allie and Gabriella. They had a good time and were pretty pooped when they got home. Chloe and Gabriella took a nap with paw in hand. They didn't have their cameras around so they couldn't get a picture, but it was even cuter than it sounds! I missed them. I didn't feel like playing fetch as much while they were gone. But, Aunt Pat and Daddy gave me extra tummy rubs which was wonderful!

This is Chloe this afternoon, her "before" photo. Daddy's dropping her off at the groomer's tomorrow for a haircut. She almost looks like a sheep, especially when she's out in the yard eating grass. I guess that makes her a dog in sheep's clothing...instead of a wolf in sheep's clothing, get it? Aunt Pat will hopefully post the "after" photos tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

I, of course, continue my domination over anything tennis ball. Today alone, I've chewed through
two of them, which brings the total to six in the past week! True, there is still one in the back yard that only has a small piece out of it, but I'm getting to it. I haven't played as much fetch with the balls, since I'd rather chew them then give them back. I have been playing fetch with a rope pull toy that had a baseball in the middle. Chloe and I played with it so much, the rope ends came off and now the stuffing is coming out of the ball.

No comments: