Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Keep Meeting New Friends!


We hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend, and hope everyone took a moment away from the fun to remember those who died in service to our country. We had a nice weekend. We played outside a lot and made more friends! Daddy cooked out Monday. The weather was great, so Daddy didn't get soaked like he did the last time. I tried to tell him to shake it off like we do, but he thought I was barking for a biskee and gave us treats.

Sunday was Mr. S's birthday and his family was over to celebrate. Daddy and Aunt Pat used to play with the S's puppies...err kids when they were younger. Their kids came over to the fence when they heard Katie's "hello" bark. The adult humans had a nice time talking about old times, while we met the kids. They were so nice. Chloe and Katie licked their fingers. I sniffed them, but was more interested in playing fetch. The adults were nice enough to toss the ball to me.


Of course we took some time to relax. We didn't all use Katie as a pillow. I made sure she was okay after her little "encounter" with Chloe. We had so much fun this weekend, I forgot to chew up any more tennis balls!

No comments: