Friday, May 2, 2008

Katie and Chloe Went Out!


Katie and Chloe went to the Vet this morning to have their blood drawn for Heartworm and Lyme disease. They were very excited, and nervous, but they did fine. Katie gained 2 pounds!


That's not something a girl wants to hear. No wonder she didn't want to go to the scale until Aunt Pat went with her and the Vet Tech. Chloe has lost a couple of ounces. Otherwise, they're both fine. Daddy and Aunt Pat said they were going to cut back on the treats. Hmm. I wonder if I'll get two biskees now instead of one? I'd be happy to eat Katie's for her. We all want her to stay healthy and get her girlish figure back. If I have to play more fetch to burn off the extra calories, I'd be happy to.

Chloe is getting better at rolling in the grass. She's been practicing. I'm not sure she totally appreciates the feeling of the sun on her belly, the aroma of the spring grass, and the good scratch, because I think she's been focused more on her technique.


No comments: