Friday, February 13, 2009

Aunt Pat Put a Biskee on Her Head...


instead of giving it to me! Yes, she was trying to get a nice happy photo of me, but I got a little worried there for a minute. Aunt Pat gave me the biskee after I pointed out how ridiculous she looked. I know, she was just trying to make things fun for me while Katie and Chloe were at the Groomer. We went outside a few times. Last night we had some snow so I was able to roll around the snow and make a snow dog. Aunt Pat also spent some time brushing me out, which I enjoyed.

Aunt Pat picked up the girls a little after noon. When she walked into the Groomer's, she was greeted by a very friendly dog that looked to be a similar breed to Chloe, only she/he had black patches. The people at the Groomer's said that they would keep Katie in their thoughts and prayers during her surgery Tuesday, which was very touching to Daddy and Aunt Pat.
.
This is Chloe before.

This is Chloe afterwards.

This is Katie before.

Katie afterwards. They both smell lovely. Not that they stunk before, mind you. But they smell very fresh and, well, like Spring. I think they feel better too. They seem to be in a much more playful mood.

No comments: