Monday, October 26, 2009

Taking Advantage of the Nice Weather


Chloe and I are enjoying the nice weather we've been having lately. The leaves are falling and we all love seeing the fall colors on our walks. Speaking of walks, a couple of days a week we'll take three walks a day, not just two. Unfortunately, it won't be too long before it gets too cold and nasty to go too far. I'm not sure what the humans will do so I can get the exercise the Vet wants

me to have. I have the feeling we'll be playing a lot more fetch inside the house. My last appointment went well. I may have gained a pound back, but there may have been a problem with the scale. The doctor said that they want to be able to see my waist, which they're able to see. I went a couple of minutes longer on the treadmill, which made them happy. I've been more interested in playing with our toys, and playing fetch.

Chloe and I are going to the Groomer on Friday. Chloe's getting shaggy, and it's been a while since my last visit. Our Groomer is going to be so surprised to see how much weight I've lost, I hope she recognizes me.

No comments: