Friday, October 30, 2009

Boy, Do I Feel Better


Chloe and I both went to the Groomer today. I really needed a bath. I know, I look adorable every day, but it was time. I've been pretty itchy, and Aunt Pat's been brushing a lot of hair off of me. She's said she could probably spin enough yarn to knit a scarf! I don't think so. A small hat, or one mitten, maybe, but not a scarf. You can see our "before" photos.

Now, the "after" shots.

I swear I've lost those last five pounds already! Our Groomer said that she noticed how much better I looked. Notice the candy corn on the bandanna. Very snazzy for Halloween. That's tomorrow, plus, don't forget to set your clocks back. I'm looking forward to the extra hour of snacks...err, sleep!

Chloe looks like a new girl! Chloe has two different owls on her bandanna, plus, she has pumpkins and black cats on her orange hair bows. Chloe loves cats. Every time she sees one she barks and barks. I know she'd love to play, but the cats usually aren't interested. Usually, Chloe has to have the same thing I do, but I don't think she gives a hoot that her bandanna is different. Hmm, owls, give a hoot, get it?

We had fun running around the backyard and all over the house after we got home. Aunt Pat was very grateful that we didn't roll around in the mud or the dirt. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: