Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Allie!



Today is Aunt Allie's Birthday!! Who needs cake and ice cream when it's biskee's for everybody!!
Aunt Pat, and Daddy join us in hoping you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead!

Yesterday was a rather sleepy day for us. That thunderstorm Friday night kept us awake and scared poor Katie. Aunt Pat had to give her a pill to help her calm down. She couldn't sleep either, so we all got up on the living room sofa to cuddle up together. It got a little crowded, so after a few minutes, I got down on the floor. As much as I love Aunt Pat, she's not that comfortable as a pillow. Speaking of sleep, it's something we like to do a lot. Katie and Chloe love to sleep on the afghan on the living room sofa.

Chloe will often curl up and nap against one of the humans, especially we're on the family room sofa. I like to come up on the sofa, especially if I see Aunt Pat laying down. If she's comfortable, then I know the sofa's just right for me. I'll come over and drop the tennis ball on the sofa. If I just watch it sail over my head and not fetch it, she'll know that I want to get up. I may be a big girl, but I like a snuggle just as much as the next dog.

No comments: