Friday, April 4, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away


Although this picture was taken on a sunny day, today it's raining on and off. We spent the morning just like this, laying around the house, dozing. I think we're dog tired from all the playing outside we did yesterday. It was so nice out, we were out a lot. Katie had to stand by the door and bark more than once to get us inside.

I've spent a lot of time chewing, especially on my tennis balls. I chewed through 2 of them in one day! The humans are happy that I'm not chewing the furniture, so they keep giving me new balls to play with. I must say, though I do enjoy an occasional facial tissue or paper napkin.

We got to meet two of our neighbors that we've previously only barked at! We officially met Mrs. G. who lives directly behind us, and Mr. S. who lives behind us. Daddy and Aunt Pat have known them since they were puppies, oops, children, and are happy they're nice neighbors.

Now, Aunt Pat is talking about doing some Spring cleaning. It looks like Chloe is ready to help.

No comments: