Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Busy Week!


It's been a very busy week for me! Monday, Aunt Pat took me to the Vet to have my rabies vaccine updated. While I was there, they gave me a pedicure, and drew my blood for the Heartworm test. The bad thing, is that I gained a pound since I've moved here. All those biskees are going straight to my thighs! Dr. Hughes said I was doing well, but I may have a little touch of arthritis starting in my hips. I was so good, the Vet Tech gave me a couple of biskees!

Friday, Daddy is dropping me off at the Groomer for a bath. I didn't know there was poop in the grass when I rolled in it, honest! Daddy cleaned me off as best as he could, but he could still smell the reminder. Aunt Pat smelled it also, but she doesn't think it's that bad. She thinks Chloe's hair is starting to get a little scraggly and that she'll be the next one to go.


We've been spending a little more time outside. The weather's been so nice the past couple of days. I've been showing Chloe which grasses are good to chew on. We've been staying out of the garden for the most part, although Katie did walk in and smell the early tulips that were open. At least Aunt Pat thinks these are tulips, but she can't really be sure since she threw the package away after she planted them last Fall.

No comments: