Thursday, April 10, 2008

Katie's Day Out

As you can see, my sister Katie has been having a few bad hair days.
Let's face it, we all want to look our best for the spring, human or canine. So, Daddy called the groomer for Katie- the humans call it a groomer instead of a hairdresser so there isn't a mix-up between the two. Groomers are just for us, because hey, we deserve to have a special place where we can get beautiful! Aunt Pat told me I should go next, because she noticed I was chewing on my nails and scratching myself a bit. I've also been rolling around in the yard a lot.

Anyway, this is Katie before her trip to the groomer, and this is her afterwards:

She looks like a brand new dog! Tres Chic- especially with that snazzy pink bandanna. We both missed Katie while she was gone, Chloe especially. Chloe sniffed Katie all over and paid special attention to her once Aunt Pat brought her home.

No comments: