Friday, April 18, 2008

I Feel Pretty....



and I smell pretty too! Daddy dropped me off at the groomer this morning and they gave me a wonderful bath! Aunt Pat said I smelled very clean and fresh when she came to pick me up. I have that "new dog smell" I've heard so much about. Chloe had to sniff me all over to make sure it was really me! After I got home, we all went outside. I really had to go potty, and play fetch since it's such a nice day out. Mrs. S. even threw the ball for me once!
Of course, after a good game of fetch, there's nothing like scratching one's itches with a roll around on the grass. Aunt Pat wasn't thrilled, since we'd only been home for around 10 minutes. But, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

Aunt Pat said that Katie and Chloe missed me a lot! Katie whined and cried and Chloe sat in the window waiting for me to come home! They got some extra tummy rubs and ear scratches to help them feel better.

No comments: