Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aunt Pat Cleaned...


and I helped! Aunt Pat sorted her CD collection today. She'd picked up some new storage containers in hope of freeing up more space under her bed. She also has a lot Cd's she hasn't listened to in a long time, so she thought she'd sort them. Aunt Pat had them scattered on the floor in piles, so I came in to help her sort. I laid down on the floor to make myself comfortable. Unfortunately, I knocked over a couple of piles. Well, more than a couple of piles. I sat on a few too. But, when I shifted to lay down all the way to allow Aunt Pat to rub my tummy, they came out from beneath me. I made sure her Cd's made it into the containers alphabetically by artist.

We spent more time outside today between rain showers. It was very warm, which is nice, except that there's a lot less snow around for me to eat. But, the grass has been easier to find and eat which is nice. I guess there's the possibility of more snow later next week. I guess I can stick to purely water bowl water until then. Winter just started, you know, so there will be more snow to come!

This is the last Christmas picture. Chloe and Katie conked out in the dog bed in Aunt Pat's office for a good part of the evening.

No comments: