Thursday, November 5, 2009

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night,,,


The wind howled, and so did I. Evil was afoot...actually, kids in costumes were running around outside, ringing doorbells and threatening to do a trick, or commit a senseless act of vandalism unless they got candy. I'd never get away with that! Anyway, I apologize for the cheesy beginning, and no, I didn't howl. Aunt Pat is doing something called Nanowrimo, and she was practicing on Saturday. The writing binge started Sunday. It must have rubbed off on me. Too bad it wasn't real cheese. Saturday was Halloween, and Chloe and I spent the evening with Aunt Pat upstairs. Chloe really wanted to answer the door with Daddy, but Aunt Pat wouldn't let her. She whined and scratched, but to no avail. By the time Aunt Pat let us out, everyone was gone. I was happy just to hang out in the dog bed and nap. I was getting a head start on getting my extra hour of sleep.

I had another appointment at the Rehab Vet yesterday, and things continue to go well. My weight is the same, and I went an extra minute on the treadmill. I've been a bit stiffer this week, so I haven't let Aunt Pat do my range of motion exercises every day, and we've been going easy with the walks and some of the other exercises. The Vet said that this was the right thing to do.

No comments: