Friday, November 7, 2008

Chloe's Back From the Groomer


You can see from this photo, she really needed to go.


Afterwards, she looks adorable, as usual! The bows look so festive with the holidays coming soon.

Chloe got so excited this morning after Daddy put the leash on her. Katie, though, got worried that Chloe was going to the Vet, and not the groomer. She got a little upset and cried a little after Daddy and Chloe left. Aunt Pat and I reminded Katie of Chloe's appointment with the Groomer, and she calmed down. I think Katie whimpered a little just so she could get a longer tummy rub from Aunt Pat. It made Aunt Pat feel so bad she went to the pet store to get some wee pads, and she brought home some new toys for us! Katie really liked them, and I know she felt better later.


Once Chloe got home, she was still very excited. So much so, that Katie and I had to sniff Chloe to make sure she was okay! She couldn't wait to tell Katie and I about her appointment. They were so nice to her, they gave Daddy extra bandanas for Katie and I to wear on Thanksgiving. Katie and I will wear them with pride. I'll try not to make a mess of it on Thanksgiving. Hopefully, Aunt Pat or Daddy will drop some turkey, some dressing, some pie, or maybe even a drumstick!!

Daddy, Aunt Pat, Katie, Chloe and I want to say Thank You, for everything you do for us. Having people like you who take care of us like you do, is something we're all very thankful for.

No comments: