Thursday, November 13, 2008

*Yawn*



Today is a rather lazy day. We've been laying around, taking frequent naps.

It's been rainy, chilly and now, although it's stopped raining, it's pretty cloudy out. And yes, I am using the new dog bed in Daddy's room. Daddy took this picture with Aunt Pat's camera, since every time she comes in to get a photo, I do this.

I assume that she either needs me to sniff something out for her, or she wants to give me a biskee, so I get up. Chloe, however, just likes to relax. She and Katie will often lean back to signal that it's okay for whomever comes in the room to sit down and give them a tummy rub.

The girls love their tummy rubs just as much as I love mine. Too bad humans have only two hands. Although Aunt Pat used her hands to rub Chloe and Katie, and then tried to rub my tummy with her foot (very gently, I must add) but it didn't work out too well. The foot tummy rub just wasn't the same.

Oh well, time for another nap.

No comments: