Monday, July 20, 2009

Katie Says Hi!

This time, I didn't mind going to the Vet. I had to get a shot, and I got to see Katie! She was very happy to see Daddy and Aunt Pat, and we had a chance to have a nice sniff. She wanted me to say hello to everyone for her, and to thank everyone who has been thinking good thoughts and praying for her. The Vet wanted to keep her for one more day of fluids and will send her home tomorrow.

I was a little worried Katie wouldn't recognize me. The wart that was over my eyelid fell off ! I've had it for a while, so everyone is used to seeing me with it. There's a little bit left, but thankfully, it isn't flopping into my line of vision. I shouldn't have been concerned. Katie ran right over to me. Chloe and I will be happy to have her home tomorrow.

No comments: